- Alderbrook is a dog-friendly resort styled in typical Pacific Northwest architecture.
2. Beautiful, inviting common rooms with cozy fireplaces beckon you to relax.
3. Lush, inviting grounds create a calming and peaceful atmosphere.
4. Cozy beds offer a perfect night’s rest in an idyllic setting.
5. A unique history is woven into the guests’ daily Alderbrook experience.
6. Beautiful outdoor spaces to lounge are plentiful and encourage restful meditation.
7. Lush landscaping adjacent to the waterfront means you don’t even have to leave the resort!
8. Onsite restaurant with delicious offerings satisfies your cravings for anything Northwest.
9. Epic views of the Olympic Mountains never get boring.
10. Inspiring places to stroll, relax, and reset are around every corner.
11. Beautiful scenery surrounds you, no matter the weather.
12. It’s okay to lounge in your bathrobe all day!
13. Free oyster tasting!
14. The pace of Hood Canal is slow, the air is clean, and wildlife is abundant.
15. Calm places to meditate soothe the soul.
16. The atmosphere of Alderbrook encourages creativity in all forms: art, music, paint, writing.
17. Who wouldn’t want to swim in this greenhouse pool?
18. The sunsets never disappoint, and cozy fire pits abound. S’mores!
19. Did I mention, there’s never a bad sunset?
20. In fact, you just might want to watch the sunset from the greenhouse hot tub.
21. Epic morning views and coffee by the fire pit is a recipe for an exceptional day.
22. The beach is perfect for your four-legged friends who are welcomed at Alderbook with open arms!
We just didn’t want to leave and you won’t either. To book, click Alderbrook Resort or call 360-898-2200. We promise, you’ll love it!