1. Seeing the world from a different perspective.
2. Discovering beauty in unexpected places.
3. Being in places where you feel the hand of God.
4. Being in nature in all it’s awesome glory.
5. Feeling small in an oh-so-beautiful world.
6. Ending up in places you could never imagine!
7. Feeling the hush of thousands of people in a magical moment.
8. Returning to a special place again and again, remembering the joy spent there.
9. Experiencing different cultures and learning a way of life different than our own.
10. Spending time and making memories with family in incredible destinations.
11. Being in the wilderness all alone, feeling the heartbeat of the earth.
12. Different art, music, and surroundings! Experiencing the world with the senses fills my soul.
14. The people you meet along the way, some become lifelong friends.
15. Appreciating beauty in every place.
16. Feeling how small we are in God’s beautiful creations.
17. Waking at sunrise to watch the world rise.
18. Returning to the comforting place we call home.
And the two things I hate? Leaving my favorite four-leggers, Cinder and Lucy. They are also the two best reasons for coming home!