- There is nothing like watching the moon set over the African savanna.
2. The colors of the African skies at sunrise are indescribable.
3. The calm warmth of the morning African sun will stir your spirit.
4. You can’t imagine the views you will see!
5. Floating over Africa in a hot air balloon gives you a brand new perspective.
6. The long shadows of early morning create beautiful artwork in the brush of the African landscape.
7. Being in the basket of a hot air balloon in Africa evokes feelings of a bygone era.
8. Incredible once in a lifetime memories will be made!
9. You will have ample opportunities to spot animals from above.
9. Who knows who you might see?
10. The landings are sometimes really exciting!
11. Your welcoming committee sometimes has four legs.
12. You get to celebrate with a champagne toast after landing!
We booked our tour through Bill Harrop’s Balloon Safaris and loved every moment…this is a MUST DO adventure. Our pilot, Mark, was incredible. He showed us the area as we floated in the peace of the sunrise, he pointed out animals, trees, and other landmarks while we flew. He provided a safe, beautiful, and entertaining sunrise balloon experience. I can’t speak highly enough about this company and our experience with them. Planning a trip to South Africa? Book your tour today – you will not regret it!
Here’s how to reach them…
click this link: Bill Harrop’s Original Balloon Safari
Go to their website www.balloon.co.za
083 443 2661/2662
Have you been on a balloon safari before? What were your favorite things?